[Fix] Some Settings Are Managed By Your Organization (Windows 10)
Recently there has been an error that bothers many users and is the message “Some Settings Are Manage By Your Organization.”
In this tutorial, you will see how to fix this error.
How To Fix
- Press the following keys Winkey + R and execute the command: gpedit.msc
- Now, go to: Computer Configuration > Administrative Templates > Windows Components > Data Collection and Preview Build.
- There, double click in the policy “Allow Telemetry“:
- Activate the “Enabled” box and in the “Options” field select “Full“.
- Click on the “Apply and OK” button to save the changes.
With this method, you will delete this message and be able to take full advantage of your Settings.
- Go to the following link and download gpedit.msc (Group Policy Editor): LOCAL GROUP POLICIES
- Once downloaded, go to C:\Windows\SysWOW64
- There, copy the following:
folders: GroupPolicy GroupPolicyUsers gpedit.msc (console document)
- Paste these elements in the following routes:
So you have seen how to remove this annoying Windows 10 Message.