Windows 10 has a multitude of shortcuts to facilitate your work, saving you time and effort that you lose looking for each task.
A function that we usually do but we don’t know everything about is to log off from Windows 10.
Surely its something that you do many times but it’s probable that you didn’t know the different ways to do it. With these simple tricks, closing your session will be even more comfortable.
Method #1: Log Off from Start Menu
With the arrival of Windows 8 the power off button disappeared, something confusing for many users.
To solve this, Windows 10 brings different options like this one.
- Click on the Windows Start Menu in the bottom left of your desktop.
- Now, click on your user’s icon to open the menu
- In the menu, you can see different options among which you have Sign out. Click on it to log off from your current session.
Method #2: Log Off using Power-User Menu
This addition in Windows 10 is quite exciting and will help you find the essential functions.
- The first thing you should do is enter this Power-User Menu, right-click on the Start Menu or press the keys Winkey + R
- Once the menu appears, click on Shut down or sign out, then click on the Sign out option to close your current session.
Method #3: Log Off using Hotkey
This option appears since previous versions of Windows and is useful because it’s fast but useful because it saves you a lot of time.
- Press the following key combination to open the panel:
Ctrl + Alt + Del
- Once the screen appears, click on the option Sign out to close your session.
Method #4: Log Off using Shutdown Windows menu
Here all the power options of Windows 10 come together with which you will have quick access easily.
- The first thing is to press the following keyboard shortcut to open the Shutdown Windows menu:
Alt + F4
- Once there, you will only have to select the option Sign out from the drop-down menu.
As easy as that you can quickly log off or sign out from your current sessions in Windows 10 using multiple methods.