They are the best download managers for Windows, Linux, and Mac. They are integrated with browsers such as Google Chrome and can accelerate the download of files found on servers such as MEGA, BitTorrent or any other site.
Each one allows you to download several files simultaneously taking advantage of the available connection to download as much as possible. That is, they all include a download accelerator.
It also has exciting features such as resume downloads, scans files for viruses, plans downloads and even converts audio and video files.
Top PC Download Managers
1. Free Download Manager
As the name implies, Free Download Manager is free and allows you to manage downloads for your PC by downloading files from the Web and saving them on your computer. Accelerate downloads, so your data are downloaded quickly.
- Support files using the BitTorrent protocol.
- View and convert downloaded audio and video files
- Divide the file into several sessions to speed up the download.
- Resume interrupted downloads
- Adjust the download speed
- Compatible with Windows 7,8,10 and MacOS.
- Planner, antivirus, remote control and much more.
Web Link: Free Download Manager
2. Internet Download Manager
Even after so many years, Internet Download Manager remains one of the best Windows download managers that nothing surpasses the functionalities it offers its users. It helps you download files and manage them from a list, with a lot of features.
- Supports all browsers
- Video capture
- Antivirus included
- Drag and drop
- Pause and resume downloads
- Built-in Scheduler
- Customizable interface and much more.
3. EagleGet- Accelerate Downloads
EagleGet puts its downloads in sections and downloads them separately to accelerate the download speed. It also helps you protect your computer against viruses that can bring the files you have downloaded.
- Optimize PC resources.
- Free of adware and spyware.
- Automatically call the installed antivirus to scan.
- Supports HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, MMS and RTSP protocols.
Web Link: EagleGet
4. JDownloader – +110 Web Servers
JDownloader is an open source download manager for Windows that comes with some features. It helps you pause and resume downloads, extract files automatically when they have been downloaded, and set the bandwidth for file downloads.
- Available for Windows, Linux, and MacOS.
- Download several files at once.
- It supports more than 110 web servers and more than 300 plug-ins to decrypt downloads.
- Theme support
Web Link: JDownloader
5. Microsoft Download Manager
Finally, there is the Microsoft tool that facilitates the download of files reliably with its various functions to obtain better downloads of data in any version of Windows PC.
Web Link: Microsoft Download Manager
You may also like to know: [Download] EaseUS Todo Backup Free