One of the most popular tools to recover deleted files is Recuva, and for that reason today we will see how to use it to recover accidentally deleted files.
What is Recuva?
Recuva is a utility created to recover deleted files from the Windows computer, recycle bin, digital camera card or many other devices.
You can download Recuva for free from here.
Step #1: How to Install Recuva
- Run the Recuva installer
- Select your Language
- Now click on Install and wait
- That all, you can open the app from the installer.
Step #2: How to Use Recuva to Recover Deleted Files
- Run Recuva
- Click on Next and define the element type that you want to recover
- Now click on Next and choose from where recover the deleted files, if you don’t know where the data are, select I’m not sure
- Click on the Start button and wait to recover the files
- Finally, select the files that you want to recover and click on the Recover button
- Choose where to save the files and click on OK
As easy as that you use Recuva for all file recovery tasks in any medium.