Do you have the error INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE on your Windows?
This is a common error in Windows; the reason can be some lousy shutdown that damage the internal files.
So, follow this quick tip to fix this error
How To Fix INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE Error
Thanks to Windows 10 you can quickly correct this error with inbuilt features. You don’t have to download anything.
- Power on your computer and wait for the error. Windows will try to fix the problem with the Automatic Repair, wait until you see the next screen.
- There click on Restart
- In the restart process press and hold the SHIFT key
- Now click on Advanced Options then on Startup Settings
- Click on Restart and wait until you see this screen
- Press F4 to enter into Safe Mode
- Once your PC enter Safe Mode, you need to open the Command Prompt as Administrator
- Once there, run the following commands
- Now finally restart your computer and hopefully will start normally.
This fix helps me on several occasions, just let me know if you any questions or problems with this tutorial.