How To Enable Memory Integrity in Windows 10 (April 2018 Update)
The Memory Integrity is a function of the core isolation, in this way, when you enable that, it is possible to avoid that the malicious code can have access to the high-security processes of Windows 10 in case there is an attack.
Now, we will explain in detail how to enable Memory Integrity in Windows 10 April 2018.
Step #1: Enable Memory Integrity
- Go to the Windows Defender Security Center.
- Now, go to the section Device Security.
- There, click on the line Core isolation details and enable the switch in Memory Integrity:
- Now, Memory Integrity is on, but you have to restart your computer to apply the changes.
It’s important to clarify that this function is closely related to the security function based on virtualization so that our processor must be compatible with virtualization.
How-to: Disable Memory Integrity
Some problems may occur when trying to disable Memory Integrity, maybe request an administrator account, but it’s an error that can be fixed with the Registry Editor.
- Press the following keys Winkey + R and run the following command: regedit
- Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\DeviceGuard\Scenarios \HypervisorEnforcedCodeIntegrity
- There, double-click on “Enabled” and set its value to 0:
- Click OK and exit the Registry Editor.
Now, Memory Integrity will be disabled the next time you boot your computer.