Do you want to download the Microsoft Update KB4048954 for Windows 10 version 1703? Check this post where I will leave you direct download links.
Microsoft has published in the framework of Patchday for November 2017 the update KB4048954 for Windows 10 version 1703.
The cumulative update contains security updates for Internet Explorer, Microsoft Scripting Engine, Microsoft Edge, Windows-Kernel, Windows-Kernel-Modus-Treiber, Microsoft graphic arts component, Microsoft Windows Search Component, and Windows Media Player.
With that come numerous eliminations of absence as well as improvements that can be further understood below. The new update brings Windows 10 to OS Build 15063.726 and can now be loaded into Microsoft. If the update is installed for the first time, the x86 version has a size of 577, and the x64 version has a size of 984 megabytes.
If all updates were installed, only the new fixed are loaded and installed. Users who have activated automatic updating do not have to do anything further since updates are automatically loaded. You find an overview of innovations and improvements further down or in Microsoft.
The cumulative update KB4048954 replaces all updates for Windows 10 version 1703, prepares the newest fixed as well as improvements and brings the system to OS Build 15063.726.
Who would like to download the cumulative update KB4048954 for Windows 10? Check the following direct download links.
Download KB4048954 for Windows 10 version 1703
You can use the following links to download the update KB4048954 according to your Windows architecture.
Update Important Changes
This KB4048954 update contains high-quality improvements. However, no new features are introduced for the operating system.
- Fixed error on employments that are based on Microsoft JET-Datenbank-Engine (Microsoft Access in 2007 and older or not in the PLANNING Microsoft REACTION jobs that are based) in the development or opening of Microsoft Excel files fail. The error message is: “The unexpected failure by the external data bank controller (1). (Microsoft JET-Datenbank-Engine)”.
- Fixed problem in which after an operating system update a disconnected calendar doesn’t work in the Sync Center-Applet of the system address.
- Fixed problem in which RemoteApp and desktop relationship settings are not valid if you establish it with the help of group directives or a manuscript.
- Fixed error in which the opening of files of Microsoft Office of a file server with the Windows information activated Protection fails that is with the fault: “Sorry we could not open document xxxx”.
- Fixed problem in which Windows prevents in the future with the use of the directive FDVDenyWriteAccess that a unit is made recordable, also after the loose bit encryption is locked.
The problem repaired, in Surface Hub utensils no relation to Azure Active Directory can manufacture to register if they are behind a proxy server.
- Fixed error in that trying to adjust temporary files in Windows Phone the fault code “E_FAIL” has as a consequence.
- FIxed problem in GetWindowLong fails, possibly, if this is called in a window whose thread does not deal with any Windows messages.
- Security updates for Internet Explorer, Microsoft Scripting Engine, Microsoft Edge, Windows-Kernel, Windows-Kernel-Modus-Treiber, Microsoft graphic arts component, Microsoft Windows Search Component and Windows Media Player.
Although this update is downloaded automatically by the Windows update, now you can install it manually on your computer using the download links above.
Have you been to install the KB4048954 update on your PC? Let me know in the comments section.