Cloudflare is one of the world’s leading content distribution networks (CDN), but it also offers the full range of cloud-based solutions for website owners and network administrators free of charge to all users.
However, although the free tier accelerates things in some instances, it does not offer WAF protection, which leaves your site vulnerable to specific attacks such as DDoS, spam, and bots.
The Pro plan, which costs $ 20 a month, offers the firewall for protection.
Akamai is one of the largest and best-known CDNs and cloud service providers in the world and is believed to be responsible for serving between 15 and 30 percent of all web traffic.
- Stops DDoS attacks
- Optimize the speed of content delivery.
- Provides 2.3Tbps of dedicated bandwidth specifically for DDoS absorption
- It does not offer a free level.
Web Link: Akamai
Incapsula is a cloud-based security platform for blogs and websites and provides DDoS protection, failover services, and load balancing.
- Bots recognition engine.
- Additional protection against DDoS attacks
- It offers a free level without protection.
- Tools for analyzing information about traffic.
Web Link: Incapsula
CloudFront is one of Amazon’s massive AWS (Amazon Web Services) platforms, but it is one of the best in what it does, although it can be significantly more expensive.
- It offers any type of web content, whether dynamic, static or streaming.
- Great graphical interface
- Dynamic scaling to allocate hardware resources when there are high traffic spikes.
- One of the best in protection against DDoS attacks.
Web link: Amazon CloudFront
Stackpath is built with the open source platform MaxCDN that was acquired by the company last year.
- Integrated web application firewall.
- API fully documented.
- Updates, purge, and analytics in real time.
- Affordable prices from $ 20 / month up to $ 600 / month.
- All plans come with SSL, WAF and DDoS protection.
Web Link: StackPath
Fastly was only founded in 2011, and has already become a name to consider in the industry.
- Instantaneous configuration updates, instant purge, dynamic content caching capability.
- Logs and analysis in real time.
- Protection against traffic spikes.
- Private CDN, Web Application Firewall, and Image Optimizer.
- Prices with know the total of requests and volumes of data transfer.
- API with documentation.
- Free trial
Web Link: Fastly
Regardless of whether you are running a WordPress blog, a Magento e-commerce portal or a phpbb forum. It also supports open source CMS platforms such as Drupal, Joomla, and Bulletin, together with Microsoft’s .Net Framework.
Sucuri does not offer a free plan, but its primary level paid is significantly cheaper than the Cloudflare Pro plan.
Web Link: Sucuri (Prices starting at $ 16.66 / month)
Reblaze is an Israeli company with offices in the United Kingdom and the United States and claims to have successfully protected many “high profile clients” from a wide range of attacks, including SQL injection, XSS, and DDoS.
- Blocks incoming traffic from specific countries, cities, networks, companies and anonymous networks.
- Protect your clients from hackers.
Web Link: Reblaze
You may also like to know: Top 10 Best Antivirus Software for Windows